Value Governance Research Terms, Conditions and Licence Agreement
The following terms and conditions outlined on this page serve as the legal agreement between the customer (hereafter referred to as “You” or “User”) and Value Governance Research (hereafter referred to as “We,” “Us,” “Our,” or similar), a company that offers a wide range of materials and services which aims to help entrepreneurs in managing, and eventually, expanding their business.
It is strongly advised by Value Governance Research that you read this agreement thoroughly before continuing the use of the website, upon which you agree to the provisions stated in this agreement. If, however, you do not agree to any or all parts of this document, please discontinue the use of the website immediately.
The User is authorized to use Value Governance Research services only in accordance with the Terms and in good faith.
The User agrees that the services provided by the website shall not be used negligently, for fraudulent purposes, or in unlawful manners. Similarly, the User shall agree not to be involved in any conduct or action that could damage the interests or rights of Value Governance Research.
The User shall not interfere with the function of the website or its services, most particularly in impersonating another user or person. The User shall agree not to carry out actions that could damage, make unavailable, overload, deteriorate, or impede the normal use of Value Governance Research and other related services, as these actions could interfere with the services offered by the website. The use of robots, spiders, and other mechanisms, mobile application programs, or tool access, to control or copy any part of the website or the services offered are also prohibited, as is any other action contrary to the ordinary use of Value Governance Research, or which infringes its interests without its express prior authorization. Similarly, obtaining, or attempting to obtain contents of the website using methods or systems not authorized by Value Governance Research is also prohibited.
The User shall also be responsible for ensuring all the requirements, equipments, and softwares necessary for the use of the services featured on Value Governance Research, and cover any costs required for the use of services provided.
The rights granted upon the user under the Terms and Conditions are personal and shall not be assigned to third parties, including affiliates or entities that are part of the same groups of companies, totally or partially, by any means without prior express and written consent from Value Governance Research. Upon the provision of the services, the website can publish advertising to the provided services, whether related to the searched contents or not, which is expressly accepted by the user.
Providing Value Governance Research with your email address consents to the website’s use of such to send you service-related notices, such as those required by law, in lieu of communication via postal mail. Your email address may also be used to send you other messages such as changes to Service features and/or special offers via our Newsletter. Value Governance Research may provide other notifications via email notice, “push” mobile notifications, or through posting of information on the Value Governance Research website, as determined necessary. Value Governance Research reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to registered users. It is not responsible, however, for any automatic filtering that you or your network provider may apply to notifications sent to the email address provided to Value Governance Research.
All images, typefaces graphic designs and artwork featured on the website are royalty-free. They form integral parts of the products offered on Value Governance Research. The distribution or usage of these, separate from the template designs, are prohibited. Doing so will be considered a violation of the terms and conditions agreement.
Business and legal document templates available on the website remains the sole property of Value Governance Research. Any use of the content without permission or standard license from the site shall deem the act as a violation of Intellectual Property Rights of the company and is therefore prohibited.
Upon download of a template under the standard license, you will be given the right to modify, alter, or change the template in any way as you see fit. However, the prerogative remains yours and Value Governance Research is not under obligation to do any redesign of the product for your benefit.
Value Governance Research does not represent or warrant that the Site is error-free, virus-free or free from other harmful components, nor do we guarantee that defects will be corrected. The website does not represent or warrant that the information made available will be accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make amendments to the features, functionality or content of Value Governance Research at any time. We also reserve the right, within our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content as we deem fit.
Copyright, Trademark And Intellectual Property Claims
The website respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that an item or any content on the Value Governance Research website infringes on any intellectual property right, including copyright, please take a look at the rights policy page or contact us.
Value Governance Research reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement. We also take it upon ourselves to take action as we deem appropriate, including but not limited to the following: reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties; disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities. This information may include details relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses, and traffic information as necessary. Please do not hesitate to contact us for suspected unlawful activities.
- Linking to Value Governance Research: We reserve the right to insist that any link to Value Governance Research be discontinued. The ability to link to the website shall also be revoked as the website finds necessary.
- Links from Value Governance Research: The Value Governance Research website and template downloads may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control or responsibility for anything posted on third-party sites, nor do we endorse or sponsor those sites, even those affiliated to us.
The products displayed on the Value Governance Research website are on an “as is” basis. They are, therefore excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable laws, from any warranty, expressed or implied, including any qualities for satisfaction or fitness. These products, which are available to users for free, are not due for return or refund, except under the following circumstances:
- The non-delivery of a product due to mailing issues with the email provider. In this situation, we recommend contacting the website directly for assistance. Such claims of non-delivery shall be submitted within seven (7) days from the order date, otherwise, the product is assumed to have been downloaded and received accordingly.
- Problems with downloading or unzipping product files shall be directed to the Technical Support Team. Failure to contact the company regarding such problem within three days shall render the product download successful.
- Major defects upon any of the products will allow for reimbursement of the product by way of replacement of the product with another. However, please be informed that temporary access to your server may be requested. Failure or refusal to provide access shall deem you unqualified for such reimbursement.
Value Governance Research is not liable for damages that may arise from your use, or inability to do so, of the services and products provided. These services include but are not limited to the following: lost profits, direct or indirect damages, incidental, punitive or consequential damages.
The User is solely responsible for their own accounts, passwords, and related access. All activities taking place under their account is under the sole responsibility of the account holder and Value Governance Research will not, cannot, shall not be held liable for its unauthorized use.
Links to Value Governance Research found in other websites, on the other hand, are beyond the control of the company.
The Terms and Conditions agreement shall be interpreted, construed, and governed by the appropriate laws and Value Governance Research has the right to commence and prosecute any legal action before a competent court of jurisdiction to obtain an injunction or relief in any event appropriate for the company to do so. No action unless explicitly written shall be construed as a waiver to the rights and privileges of Value Governance Research as owners of the website. Any provision in this agreement deemed unenforceable by a court shall not affect other valid provisions as outlined in the agreement.
Value Governance Research serves the right to change, modify, amend, or terminate its Terms and Conditions, along with the sale of products and services, without prior notice.
Parties involved in this agreement shall hereby agree and prefer that all other subsequent agreements shall be written and communicated in the English language.
Terms and conditions stated in the provisions of this agreement shall hereby be deemed enforceable, effective immediately.
Value Governance Research shall not be liable for loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way due to the following circumstances:
- any errors or omissions from the website, as well as any services or products obtainable therefrom,
- the unavailability or interruption of the website or any features thereof,
- your use of the website,
- the content found on Value Governance Research, or
- any delays or failures in performance beyond the control of the website.
As a user, you agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of Value Governance Research in any other medium which includes automated or non-automated “scraping.”
- These automated systems include, but are not limited to “robots,” “spiders,” and “offline readers,” among others, to access Value Governance Research in a manner that sends more request messages than what can be reasonably produced in a period than humanly possible with the use of a conventional online web browser. Such use revokes permission to use materials from Value Governance Research.
- Transmitting spam, chain letters, and other unsolicited promotional email materials.
- Attempting to interfere with or compromise system integrity or security, as well as decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running Value Governance Research.
- Taking action that could impose, as determined by Value Governance Research at our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our website.
- Uploading invalid and illegal data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through Value Governance Research.
- Collecting or harvesting any personal information, such as account names and emails from Value Governance Research.
- Using the website for commercial solicitation.
- Impersonating another person or misrepresenting affiliations with other persons or entities, engaging in fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity.
- Interfering with the proper working of Value Governance Research.
- Accessing content on the website through unconventional means other than those provided or authorized by Value Governance Research.
- Bypassing the measures used to prevent or restrict access to the website, including, but not limited to features that prevent or restrict use, copying of any content, or enforcing limitations on use of the website.
For any questions or comments regarding the terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Value Governance Research